Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Negative Calorie Diet

Another winner in my book. The Negative Calorie Diet consists of eating foods that burn more calories to digest than you will consume. Although I do not believe any food has negative calories, one can achieve astounding results following this diet.

It is not unlike The Raw Food Diet, the foods are basically the same, but you will not attain the exceptional results you see with The Raw Food Diet, because the foods are mainly cooked, therefore destroying valuable nutrients and vitamins. However as a weight loss diet, the results are significant, I have high regard for this diet, providing you are planning on following it for a short period of time only.

I followed it for four days, and lost four pounds earning it the number two position in My Top Ten Fad Diet list.

No comments:

Post a Comment